Are you between ages 18-30?
When you join Appalachian Trail Conservancy, you can now “Pay Your Age!”
Our NextGen Membership gives you an opportunity to become an ATC member for a reduced price based entirely around your age. If you’re 25, you’ll pay just $25. When you turn 26, you’ll pay $26 to renew your membership. This continues until you turn 31, when you’ll move to our standard membership fee of $50. It’s that simple.
It can be tough to commit to expensive memberships and subscriptions. As a NextGen Member, you can give back to the Trail without breaking the bank.
NextGen Membership Benefits include:
- Pay Your Age instead of the standard $50 membership fee
- Subscription to the electronic version of A.T. Journeys, our quarterly member magazine
- NextGen decal
- Premium 4-foot long Appalachian Trail map
- Discounts in the Ultimate Trail Store
- Access to the NextGen Facebook group
- Invitations to exclusive events, hikes and other activities
Best of all, you’ll know you are doing your part to protect an irreplaceable national treasure – the Appalachian Trail!
For more information
Contact the ATC Membership Department at [email protected]